Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Love Letter

I got an envelope today...



Thank you Julie. You crazy, wonderful, thoughtful person, you.

I'll admit, I cried a bit. But it was a happy cry that made me feel like I could get through anything. It also made me feel like as ass because I have those damn sunglasses sitting on my desk and I have been meaning to send them for months now. I'm sorry. I will send them tomorrow. I am so lucky to have met you all those years ago. I miss you so much and you can't know how important your comments are. My Jupiterian friend, you are the best.

Are you doing anything August 26th? Can I, perhaps pay half your airfare and see you when I cross the finish line? Think about it!




2 comments:

  1. Haha. Don't think I haven't thought about it. Andrew's cousin is getting married on the 25th, what time is the race? Even if I left in the morning on the 26th I don't know that I'd make it. I wouldn't let you pay of course.

    I'm glad you liked the re fueling kit. And don't forget to use the zombie repellent, it's super important ;)

    I've been asking Andrew to send you a reminder about the sun glasses. He's the one that left them, he should feel bad, not you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is training any easier now that you're a year older?

    ReplyDelete